CD now Available.
The VOICE STUDIO
Welcome back to the Voice Studio 2022-2023!
Since 1988, The VOICE Studio and I have seen so many enthusiastic students progress to exciting and professional careers in the field of music, voice, and the performing arts. Some of my smallest singers have blossomed into incredible vocalists.
It is so rewarding to watch as students advance to levels of excellence, and I can hardly believe that all these years have passed by!
Voice and instrumental lessons are offered to all levels, beginner to professional, in all styles and genres.
In an effort to continue to provide exceptional one-on-one vocal training and private voice and musical instruction, please be advised of the following information regarding studio policy and tuition:
The VOICE Studio is open six days a week, Monday - Saturday.
Sunday Lessons are available by special appointment only.
Tuition- VOICE LESSONS
4 half-hour lessons per month: $180
4 45 min. lessons per month: $260
4 one hour lessons per month: $300
Tuition - PIANO, GUITAR, UKELELE LESSONS
4 half-hour lessons per month: $175
4 45 min. lessons per month: $225
4 one hour lessons per month: $275
- Tuition must be paid IN ADVANCE on the last week of the preceding month or no later than the first week of the month of instruction.
- Five-week months will be charged accordingly.
- Lessons will not be taught unless advance payment of tuition has been made.
- Special rates may apply to multiple students within the same family who are all taking lessons or students taking more than one lesson per week.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- There are no refunds for missed or canceled lessons unless the cancellation has been made by the instructor. While we are sensitive to the fact that on occasion, inclement weather, holidays, or unforeseen illness may prevent a student from attending his/her scheduled lesson, please understand that we must adhere to this policy to continue to serve our students in the most effective manner possible.
- Make-up lessons will be offered at the availability of the instructor and only within one month of the missed lesson.
Thank you for your attention to these matters.
It has been a pleasure to teach music and voice in the music profession in an atmosphere that can help to address the needs of each student individually.
These policies will help to insure that The Studio can continue to run smoothly, offering a higher standard of learning and teaching that is unparalleled….and just plain fun!!
Now is the time to enroll or re-enroll in private lessons and secure your lesson time!
“Dedicated to Musical Excellence”